Customers of magicJack can take their number on the go so that you never miss or skip a call. You need to download now and fill up the suitable credentials into magicApp with your password and email of your existing MagicJack Account to make and get calls over Wi-Fi.
The companion magicApp is only available for customers with ACTIVE magicJack Device. Kindly make sure you are allocating your magicJack device phone number in the companion magicApp. If your magicJack device perishes, you can fill up the credentials into http://www.my.magicjack.com so you can renew your service and resume using your free companion magicApp. The companion magicApp is limited to one smart device or tablet per active magicJack device number. If you wish to use second smartphone or tablet, you will require buying a one-year magicApp plan which will cost $9.99.
- magicApp aspects:
- Make calls with the help of your magicJack number on your Android phone.
- Calls to your magicJack number ring on your smart device at the similar time so you never miss or skip a call.
- Make calls over Wi-Fi so you never have to take tension about roaming charges when making a tour.
- magicJack customers can relish texting to any United States mobile number using magicApp- your buddies and family don’t have to download the app to text.
- You can make unlimited calls to the United States and Canada.
- Unlimited calling to another customer of magicApp globally
- Caller ID, voicemail, and call forwarding. For more information or Magicjack Help you can also contact professionals.
“If you constantly call US numbers from out of boundaries, this is a must-have app. It works just like a usual phone number, and we found the standard of the connection to be constantly brilliant.” – This review telling everything about the functioning of this amazing app.
Use magicApp on devices Android 2.3 and above.
For more information, you can visit the Facebook and Twitter linked to magicJack or you can simply make a call on MagicJack Customer Service number.
Texting to international numbers is not available and texts to some United State phone numbers may not be delivered. Unlimited calling to numbers those comes under the United States and Canada, and unlimited texting and other services offered by magicJack, are based on general, non-unnecessary use. A mixture of factors is used to control unnecessary use, counting but not limited to the comparative use when compared to the average magicJack user, the number of different numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used, and text sent/received etc. Unlimited calling doesn’t count calls to Alaska or the Yukon and Northwest Territories of Canada or calls to the non 8YY calling card, podium, session or chat lines, for which extra fees will apply. For more Magicjack Support and precise assistance, you can make a call to experts.
While searching via Google we couldn’t help but notice the countless of grievances concerning Magic Jack. Many of these tend to pay attention to call quality and missed calls. Others refer to Error 3003 in combination with the Magic Jack Plus.
This isn’t shocking. With a usual ‘landline’ phone service, the customer is responsible for upholding the telephone and its enclosed cord. If the user has an issue, he ensures the telephone set functions by testing it at another location. If it works, he passes the issue on to his telephone company.
A telephone system powered by Magic Jack presents the user with far more dutifully, As well as the Magic Jack device and handset, the system varies on the serviceability of the internet connection of user and, in the case of previous Magicjack Devices, their computer system. The task of locating the ditto error is set squarely on the shoulders of customers.
To make sure your telephone system operates dependably, it is sensible to conduct some form of routine upholding. Below is listed a routine that can facilely be performed on monthly basis. It is not tough. You are easily turning the entire system off, then restarting it.
The following refers to the previous version Magic Jack that must be linked to an USB port of the computer. If you own the Magic Jack plus which takes advantage of your wireless internet connection, ignore directions below that refer to the computer. If you face connectivity issues remember to test your ability to reach the internet by using another piece of apparatus that utilizes your wireless connection.
- If your telephone set needs power, unplug it.
- Remove the Magic Jack and lay it aside.
- If your Magic Jack was linked via a powered hub, then you need to unplug the hub from its power source.
- Log off and shut down your system.
- You need to unplug the computer from its power source.
- If you’re a router user, unplug it from its power source.
- Unplug the modem (device linking system to the internet) from its power source.
- Count gradually to ten. Then connect the modem again to its power source. Permit this device a couple of minutes to stabilize. At this point, the modem shouldn’t hold the red warning lights. Red lights are an indication of problems involving modem, the line from modem to wall socket or the internet connection.
- If your system uses a router, connect it again to its power source. Permit a 60 second for the router to stabilize.
- Plug in the computer. Power it on and fill up the credentials. Wait five minutes to permit your system to completely load.
- If you are using a powered hub in combination with the Magic Jack, reconnect the hub to its power source.
- If you are using a telephone that requires power, reconnect it to its power source. Ensure the phone set is linked to the Magic jack via a phone cord.
- Insert the Magic Jack into the system again. Permit the software time to load.
- Check the handset to make sure you have a dial tone.
- It may come as a surprise, but many errors affecting electronic equipment can be fixed facilely by momentarily removing power. By following the above process, you are averting small, overlooked bugs from becoming vital issues.
Rest if you need any Magicjack help then you’re free to get in touch with professionals and experts. To resolve any technical mess, you can also make a call on Magic Jack Customer Service number.