Amazon will now allow family members to share their ebooks, games, apps with each other with Family Library feature. Here in this blog, we will discuss the whole process in detail.
Amazon Kindle is so popular that you, your children and your spouse each might have a separate Kindle. If you’re already using the Kindle device, then you can visit Www kindle com support, in case if you scuffle with any technical mess or error. What if you will be able to share ebooks , audiobooks, apps and games with your spouse and children as sharing is caring.
New Kindle offers this chance to share your content with your near and dear ones with this Amazon Family Library feature. If you haven’t brought this device then purchase it today. Rest for any kind of Amazon Kindle Support you can get in touch with professionals.
- First of all, you need to check Amazon’s Family Library compatibility page to see if your device is new as some models can only manage Family Library settings whereas, others can only access the shared content. You need at least one Kindle that supports this feature otherwise, you won’t be able to share files.
- Ensure that your Kindle has the latest software. If you have set the setting to automatically sync then probably updates have been already installed and downloaded. You can check this by locating your device on the Amazon’s Kindle software updates page and check that your device setting to see is your device on the latest version or it needs to get updated to a new version. Sometimes updating your device occurs very smoothly but sometimes you get stuck then Kindle Support is there to get you out of the technical mess.
- On your Kindle device that you are going to use to manage Family library settings just swipe down from the top and tap setting and then Profiles and Family Library.
- Now you need to tap Adult, after this, hand over your Kindle to your spouse, your partner or any other family member who is willing to share your account. There is no need to hand over your Kindle device to the person as you can also fill in their account info yourself. Just input the required email address and password of their Amazon kindle account and this is required for kindle Sign in and then continue.
- Now follow the remaining steps which are required for approval of the account sharing, payment authorization etc. You can also choose whether you want to share all content or just books.
- After this, head towards the Books section on your Kindle device and then access sort option. Now you should be able to see a new entry i.e your family member’s books. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail which will verify newly joined “Household”.
That’s all now you will be able to share your Kindle content with each other and will be able to increase your collection. For any Kindle Help you can get in touch with Kindle professionals.